Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Weight loss update

Last weigh in for the month of September came and went yesterday. I was glad to have lost 1.2 lbs from last week but upset at myself for being up .4 from the beginning of the month. Definately not the way I was hoping the month would end. I had hoped to be somewere around 182-183 lbs by this time. As it stands im sitting at 187.0. There is a positive side though. At one point this month I was back up to 189.2 so it could always be worse.

I did manage to finish off the month with the trips to the Y at least 3-4 times a week the last two weeks of the month. Im starting to see some results as I have a bit of definition in my arms and my legs. Plus I dont have DOMS after every visit to the gym thankfully.

I have to put some thought into my goals for October and ill be posting those tomorrow

No comments: