Thursday, September 04, 2008

September Goals

I kinda touched on this in the weight loss goals for September thread on Kick

1. Make better food and drink choices
2. Quit or reduce my Coke intake
3. Get to the gym 3-4 times a week
4. Start gradual transition to the Pre Dawn Patrol
5. Lose 3-4 lbs

While on the subject of weight loss I was surprised with the what the scale showed on Tuesday morning. I did pretty well last week but with going camping over the holiday weekend and not being in control of the menu I was a bit worried. But I didnt eat a whole lot and I was fairly active so things turned out ok. I would up losing .4. Its a baby step back in the right direction.

My next entry Ill talk about our camping trip and tell how Tyler did on his first fishing trip, stay tuned

No comments: