Monday, September 15, 2008

That was teh suck

I didnt want to write this entry. Then I thought with the good comes the bad. I got on the scale this a.m. and about shit when I saw the readout. I let it run it's course and then tried it again. Same thing. In one week's time I managed to gain 2.5 lbs! How in the hell did I manage that. Its not like I sat down and ate a quart of Ben and Jerrys, chugged a keg of beer and and downed 15 cheeseburgers, wtf? I guess I just made enough poor eating and drinking decisions last week that I gained a bunch of weight back. Damn it! Although I must say the 6 pack of beer over the week tasted good =)

I guess I just needed a reality check and that I need to refocus on the goal at hand and that is to lose 3-4 lbs in the remaining days of this month. It can be done, I just nned to get it done.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hang in there, Sunshine. If it were easy, everyone would be doing it. . .

:D

M

Kris said...

The scale measures one moment in time. There are lots of reasons that your scale could have been up today and it does not necessarily mean that you added 2.5 lbs of fat. It could simply have been water retention from the beer, esp if you also had high sodium food. I'm sure it will drop off again.