Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Start

Well Its been almost 48 hours since Ive had a Coke or Pepsi. I had thought about getting a Coke yesterday morning as I didnt want the last soda I drank to be the Pepsi I had at dinner Thursday night. But I didnt give in to temptation. Ive had a headache this afternoon but not sure if its from the lack of caffeine, my disc or a migraine. I took two 500mg of Tylenol and it seems to be helping. Im hoping I can finally kick the Coke habit. It sure would help on the wight loss.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Sounds like you are making a good start on kicking your Coke habit, Frankie. The headache could be a mild caffeine withdrawal but the tylenol (or advil or anything else) should help you get over that hump.

sneakersister said...

You can do it!!! Chew gum instead.