Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weight loss

Well I didnt do so well when I stepped on the scale Monday morning. Not that it was a huge setback, but I gained .8 I know I know its not really noticeable in the grand scheme of things but it still sucks. I just made bad decisions plain and simple last week. This week has started off a bit beeter. We shall see how things go. The true test will be this weekend as we are going camping in northern Arizona.

Things I need to focus on are drinking my daily amount of water, limiting the soda intake and just in general make better choices with what goes in my mouth.

While on the subject of weight loss I want to say how proud I am of Debbie. This was the last week of her 10 week session of WW at work. SHe fell just shy of losing ten pounds in that ten weeks but I am proud of her none the less. She gave up soda, cut out the sweets and was very dilligent with the plan. Im proud of you hon, keep up the great work.

Thanks for reading

1 comment:

Mary said...

One step at a time and we will get there!!

M