Monday, July 07, 2008

1 garbage entry coming up

Ok, its now July 7th and this is my first blog entry of the month. Im killing my average thus far. Last month I had an average of 1 entry every 3 days. Not looking like that will happen this month. There wont be much to this one. I have things on my mind Id like to blog about but just cant seem to find the right words. I could talk about my improving weight loss, physicaly starting to feel better, friends im not communiucation with as much as I have in recent months, husband responsibilites etc. I do have one cool idea. I need to dig up some photos of some people first though.

Just dont know were to start. Guess Ill give it some more thought and hopefully be able to put together an entry here in the next couple of days. Guess thats why my blog is called Rambling, Ranting, Running, etc. Its one big ramble today.

Thanks for reading and Ill have something better soon!

No comments: