Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Welcome Home!

My long time friend ( and more recently my biggest heckler on my blog :) ) Merry, her husband Mitch and kids R.J. and Sara are returning home today from the year long adventure in Japan. I know by reading both Merry and Mitch's blogs that they both had an enjoyable and memorable time while living and working in Himeji, Japan. Im sure it was hard to leave the friends that they made over in Japan but I know some of the sadness will go away once they see their family and friends here in the States. I know Debbie and I are looking foward to seeing them all at some point here soon. Itll be good to see them and hear some of the stories they have to share about their time over there.

Welcome Home Mitch, Merry, R.J. and Sara!

1 comment:

Merry in Japan said...

aaww..We got our own blog entry!! Thanks! It is werid (in a normal way) being back home. It is 1:30am and I can't go to sleep. CAn't wait to get on Arizona time. Looking forward to seeing you guys. Stuck at my parents house for awhile with crappy internet (can't get to hotmail)