Monday, June 30, 2008

Last ramble of June

Wow has the time flown, its hard to believe June has come and gone. The 4th of July is on Friday. No big plans for us although Debbie and I both have the holiday off. Cheaper and easier to stay home and avoid being a holiday statistic.

Went for my physical for my NHRA competition license renewal today. Dr. says im good to go. He did send me out for bloodwork too. The typical stuff plus checking for my testosterone level to see how that has changed since my injection in May. Im seeing some improvemet in the way I feel, being able to sleep through the night etc. There are still some things that need improvement. I still have no patience with the kids and I feel bad about it. Im hoping that improves here real soon.

Thats about it for now. THanks for stoppping by and reading!

3 comments:

Mary said...

One breath at a time.

One joy as it happens.

It's all we can do.

Stephen said...

So does having your competition license get you any help if you get pulled over for speeding? "But officer, I'm licensed to go fast."

And hey, the kids will grow up and create new challenges.

Frankie said...

Stephen,

If anything it would get me into more trouble. " So your a race car driver, dont you get enough speed out on the dragstrip?!" lol