Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Reminiscing and things that me make...

While on my way back from a late lunch yesterday I happened to glance down at the clock on the dash and noticed it was around 2:35. I was driving north on 43 rd ave. It dawned on me that I used to make that drive on that same street around that same time every day for a year working at my part time job while a senior in HS. I shoulda turned off the a/c, rolled down the windows and had a smoke and a coke going and it woulda completed the whole memory. Uh not. I gave up the occasional smoking more than 10 years ago and I got a/c in my car, im using it =)

Between my hour long commute each way every day and random observations, there are many times when the things I see remind me of people I know

Crane plumbing products
Litchfield Road
Wachovia Banking Centers
Loop 101 North
OSU license plates and frames
Minnesota license plates
Parrothead license plates
Parker and Sons Air Conditioning
Chipotle

Those are just some things that come to mind that I see on a regular basis that reminds me of friends. Want the asnwers? Leave a comment =)

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Merry in Japan said...

I don't think any of those things remind you of me...no bowling alleys???

Frankie said...

Come to think of it, no there arent any bowling alleys on my way to work. And its not Christmas time so there isnt any "Merry Christmas" anywere and George Micael has come and gone so theres none of his billboards either ;)

Stephen said...

When I see a Jeep (2 answers accepted)
A license plate near me is LUMNI (changed her name at Kick, so this one is an oldie)
Every time I see a construction crane...

There are others, but I can't think of them right now...

Frankie said...

Stephen,

On the Jeep I would have to guess VooDoo and Kriddie, the construction crane, uh would that be Cranegirl =)

Merry in Japan said...

WOw, so you never think of me and now I got bumped from the #1 postion on your blog list...maybe we won't tell you where our next adventure will be :-)