Sunday, March 15, 2009

Not So Random Cam

Well after almost being down two weeks, our pc is back up and running. Therefore we were able to download the almost 500 pics on our new Nikon D60. After seeing the pics downloaded, im that much more impressed with the camera. The color and detial are just amzing. I know there are better ( read more expensive ) cameras out there but for what Debbie and I use it for, this is pretty darn good.











Just a few I have shot over the last few weeks. Hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

Flowing Desert Photography said...

Nice pics! Are you shooting jpg or raw? Are you playing around with different settings? I am working on a post showing the difference between ISO's for low-light shooting. I took a bunch of shots at the All-state orchestra festival on Sat (Youngest son was playing). I should have it up soon, but the laptop is going to be fixed, so I will be limited to the desktop for a couple weeks.

Other news, youngest son is in week 4 of c25k and after tonight (or Wed) we should be moving to week 5. Looking for a 5k in a couple months, so keep me posted.