Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Challenges

We face challenges sometimes on a daily basis. With my ongoing battle to not drink Coke or Pepsi, im challenged everyday. Last night and this morning were no different. Debbie's cousin Les and his friend James are staying with us for a week. Last night they came back from the grocery store with an armfull of snacks. One of those snacks was a 20 pack of Coke. It didnt bother me as much last night as we sat at the dining room table shooting the breeze as they sat and drank Coke. No, it was this morning. There sat the open 20 pack. With me being tired, the idea of poppin' open a can and having a Coke for the caffenine rush this morning was really tempting. But alas I stood my ground and stood up to temptation. I just walked away. JUst another one of the little battles I fight from time to time. 1 month and 6 days soda free, woo hoo!

No comments: