Friday, March 06, 2009

Happy Birthday Sarah


Hard to believe that 8 years ago today my darling little daughter was born. Shes growing like a weed ( as is Tyler ) It just seems like yesterday that I could put her little head in my hand and her legs were down at my elbow. Now Im lucky to even get a hug out of her =) It wont be too long and she'll be a teenager and wanting the keys to the car. I dont want to her to grow up. I want her to be daddys little girl all the time. I know I cant stop or even slow down time but we can always wish right.

Happy Birthday Sarah, I love you!

3 comments:

Joe said...

Oooh, happy birthday to the youngun' Frankie! It is amazing how time does fly, isn't it?

Theia said...

What a cutie!!

Stephen said...

Belated happy b-day to Sarah! What a cutie. She looks a ton like our neighbors daughter. Too cute. Gonna have your hands full when she starts dating. Glad I only have boys :)