Saturday, August 02, 2008

Happy Birthday Megan!

Today is Debbie's niece Megan's 13th birthday. I cant believe she is 13 already. She was the first newborn I ever held. Debbie laughs still to this day as I didint move or do anything when I held Megan. I just sat there stiff armed and looked at her. Im a guy, give me credit, we dont hold many babies. I got better as time went on. By the time my kids came along I was an old pro at holding them.

So Happy Thirteenth Birthday Megan!

In other news, Im gonna try to log at least an entry a day in this month. Might not be very long entries but im gonna try regardless

I do have one question for my few readers out there. WHo is reading both mine and Debbies blog thats from the San Antonio, TX area, I have that little deal on the side of my blog that tracks were people are from that stop in to the blog and I see San Antonio, TX fairly often. Leave me a comment as to who you are, id like to know =)

No comments: