Friday, June 06, 2008

This is Spinal Tap Pt. 1

Well here it is 3 days post epidural injection on my protruding disc between C6-C7. It wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. The anticipation was worse than the procedure itself. As somebody so eloquently compared the anticipation of my procedure to sex. The buildup was worse than the experience. Guess that persons sexual experiences werent so great =)

Anyways. Im experiencing some relief. My side to side movements are getting better. Even the clicks and grinding noise are getting better. Im thinking that Ill be even better after my second injection in 2 1/2 weeks. Now if the twitching and spasms will subside entirely, Ill be a happy camper. Nothing like being sound asleep ( when I do sleep, but thats another issue ) and having your left arm or leg twitch and jerk amd wake you up. Oh well, its bound to get better.

Thats about it for now. Figured seeing as how I'm 6 days into June, I needed to write a blog. Apparently Ive picked up a few more readers. Thanks for stopping by and reading

1 comment:

Kris said...

I'm glad that things seem promising at this point. :)