Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday, Monday

I dont know if its so good to me or not, its too early to tell. Work wise its quiet thus far. THey probalby screwed up on loading us our work and will dump a bunch of shit on us late in the afternoon. Weather wise its already teh suck! At 8 am this morning it was 96 degrees on its way up to who knows what. Yesterday it was over 110. Yep summer is officialy here.

We might be escaping the heat this weekend though. My aunt ( dad's only sister ) is coming out from New Jersey on her way to Oregon and is going to spend a few days here. We might take her up to Flagstaff for the day. That way she wont completely melt =) This will be twice in 7 months that Ive seen Connie. I stayed with her for a few nights when I traveled back to Philly last year for the half marathon that I ran. Ive seen her more in the last year than I have in the previous 11.

Father's Day came and went without much fanfare. We didnt make it to church as Sarah didnt want to sing as part of the group so we opted to stay home. It was too hot to go check out the car show near another church by the house. So we lounged around the house ( or I should say I did as Deb was busy doing things around the house ) I wound up taking the kids to the community pool for a short time and then it was time for bed.

Had an IM conversation with a good friend of mine who I dont get to talk to near enough last night. She had some interesting news about my ex-girlfriend. Apparently she's getting divorced. Come to find out that her husband had cheated on her. How ironic is that. My ex-girlfriend cheated on me twice ( that I know of ). Now its happened to her. I dont care what Jen says about Shayla growing up, being a different person and taking marriage seriously. Thats just kharma, whats comes around goes around and I dont feel a bit sorry for her. I wouldnt wish a cheating spouse on anybody, I just dont feel sorry for someone who hurt me like they did.

Oh well enough of that. Not much else to talk about, although I must say Go Celtics! Oh and Geaux Tigers!

1 comment:

Merry in Japan said...

Ouch....I hope I didn't piss you off in a previous life...