Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

Well here it is, the start of a brand new year. All those resolutions, plans and ideas. Im doing it a bit different this year. Im not resolving to do anything. They always fall through anyways.

I have some fitness/health goals in mind

1. Lose 25 lbs by December 18th ( my 37th birthday )
How am I going to do that you may ask? First by quitting or severly cutting back on my Coke/Pepsi and sweets intake. Smaller portions, more water and healthier snacking are up there too.

2. Hitting the gym 3-4x a week. Concentrating on core strength/conditioning. ALso getting in 2 Pilates/Yoga classes a week and come cross training.

3 Get my back and hip/groin as close to 100% healthy as I can.

4. Return to running by sometime this summer

Thats about it for the fitness/health goals

I have some plans on trying to reduce our debt but havent discussed them with Debbie yet.

No comments: