Monday, January 21, 2008

How 'bout them Giants

Wow! Thats the easiest way to describe how I feel about the outcome of yesterday's NFC Championship game between the Green Bay Packers and my New York Giants.

Nobody expected much out of the Giants this year, especially after their 0-2 start. Not to mention all the Eli Manning haters out their. I think both the team and Eli earned the respect of their critics as the season and the playoffs wore on. Now its off to my old city of residence Glendale, AZ for Super Bowl 42. Ill definately be tuning into that one. When the Giants last made the Super Bowl in 2000 I was unable to watch the game as I was at a drag race. My how things have changed. I no longer own a race car and the Giants are in back in the Super Bowl for the 4th time.

Its too bad the tickets for the SB are so far out of reach price wise for the everday joe. Id love to go see them game but alas ill be watching it on the tube. Maybe Ill go down to the stadium and try to do some tailgating.

No comments: