Thursday, January 17, 2008

Slacker

Wow, its been a week since my last entry. I didnt realize it had been that long. Were to start, what to say.

I got on the scale Monday and it showed exactly what it did the week prior, 204 lbs. I guess I figured out how to maintain my weight, I just need to get to losing it. There are several things I need to improve on for this to occur. I need to up my water intake and drop the soda and crap intake. This week hasnt gone as well as I would liked. I seem to be eating crap that I shouldnt and drinking more soda than I shouldve. I definately need to improve on this the rest of the week.

My grandfather was admitted to the hospital with chest pains and shortness of breath. They admitted him and kept him overnight. Not sure whats up as I havent talked to him or my mom today. He has yet to start his radiation treaments. Not sure when that will happen.

Maybe one of these days my blog might sound as articlulate and well thought out like Kris or some of my other friends blogs =)

No comments: