Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Two blogs in one week

Well here we are, the day after Christmas. I didnt gorge myself too much yesterday as I only gained a pound from last Monday.

A good time was had by all. Santa brought Sarah the hamster she asked and a new Barbie. Tyler is too young yet to understand the hub-bub about Christmas. He walked right by the tree and all the presents yesterday to wake Debbie and I up so he could watch TV :)

Our first stop of two yesterday was to my mom and dad's. Originally we werent going to eat there. It was just going to be spend some time with my folks and my grandfather then head out to Chandler to my brother in law's mom's house for dinner. Well mom and dad had places set out for us at the dinner table so how could we tell them no. We ate, opened presents, visited for a while then headed to Chandler.

Once we arrived in Chandler we ate dinner there ( again ) and then opened up more presents. My mother in law's husband came in from Florida the night before. Its been about 6 months since we saw him last. He's not looking so well. Come to find out he has recently had a stroke. We headed home not too long after dessert as Debbie had to leave for work at 445 this morning.

Thats about it for now. Maybe a new blog after Brandens party on Saturday.

No comments: