Monday, January 12, 2009

Son of a ....

I cant believe the Giants, the number one seed in the NFC, choked and lost yesterday. It mightve been alright had they lost to any other team, but the friggen Eagles wtf?!

To top it off, my confident ass bet Lori and Alexis a beer on the outcome. Gee guess who gets to buy the first round when I see them in Philly next month? You guessed it, me. I shoulda learned early in the season. I bet my good friend Kris a beer on the outcome of the Monday Night Football game between her beloved Cleveland Browns and my Giants. Bzzzt nice of you to choke guys. Well at least Im buying three fine ladies a beverage. Maybe I should got back to even with Kris, I should bet her on the outcome of the Ohio State/Texas Fiesta Bol matchup. Nah Id rather buy her a beer =)

No more beer bets for this kid. I bet late in 07 on a Coyotes/Minnesota Wild game with Del Worshams team manager Bob Wilber. Same story, yet another beer ( or 12 pack in that case with the interest I owed him )

No comments: