Monday, January 26, 2009

Here I Go Again

Yep, its about that time. Im going to try kick the Coke habit again. After getting on the scale these last few weeks and seeing the weekly gain, I need to do something. Sure not all of it is Coke but its a start. Plus Sarah told me last night she didnt think I could make it a month without drinking Coke. Its on little girl! Plus after she poked me in the gut Saturday morning and told me I was squishy and starting to look like her grandpa ( my dad ) that really got the ball rolling telling me I needed to do something about the weight Ive gained back. I dont have a game plan perse but I have an idea of what I need to do so Im going to try it.

In other news I am trying to make the transition to the Pre Dawn Patrol. While Im not running yet, I decided I wanted to start getting up with Debbie at 4 ( instead of my usual 530 or so ) and get in some kind of exercise in addition to what im doing at the Y at lunch.


Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Good luck. I was pretty good until I started working here. A free soda fountain does not help. I used to think "at least it is diet coke" but lately I've been hearing that is probably not the best anyway.

I almost ran this morning, but then decided to sleep in and run tonight.

Elizabeth said...

Ooh.... Tell Sarah that it's "On like Donkey Kong!". though she probably will give you the standard look that kids do, when they think adults are just nuts.

;)