Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I need to quit betting beers =)

Im not much of a betting man usualy but yesterday I entered into a little wager with Kris. Her Cleveland Browns were playing my New York Giants on Monday night football. I shot her a txt msg yesterday afternoon and asked it she wanted to bet a beer on the outcome of the game payable at the next 30s meetup we are at together. She said sure and that she'd pick out a good beer for me when It came time to collect. I thought to myself, the Browns just might beat the GIants as they dont have anything to lose going into the game. Well sure enough the Browns kicked the crap out of the Giants. I will happily pay up my debt when I see Kris sometime next year.

This is the second time in a year ive lost a beer involving beer. I bet Bob Wilber, who is my favorite FunnyCar driver Del Worsham's team manager, a beer on the outcome of a Minnesota WIld vs. Phoenix Coyotes NHL hockey game last season. I lost that one too. Ill be paying up on that beer next month in Pomona, CA at the NHRA Finals.

It would be easier to bet money =) I do better at that

No comments: