Monday, August 03, 2009

Little Megan is 14

Wow it hardly seems possible that my niece Megan turned 14 yesterday. I have a total of 4 nieces, 3 by marriage ( Megan being one of them ) and one by blood. Two of my nieces are Lori's girls ( Britteny and Sami ), Megan is Heather and Jeff's daughter and Makayla is my bro's daughter I know you arent supposed to pick favorite family members but Megan is my favorite niece out of the 4. Im not sure what it is about her. She was the first infant I ever held ( more like I held my arms straight out and ddi move an inch while holding her ) I guess with her its that Ive spent more time around here then the others. Britteny, my oldest niece, was 7 when I started dating Debbie. Megan came along the year after I started dating Debbie. Sami was born in 98 and Makayla was born in 07. Another reason that comes to mind with Megan is that I have spent more time around Heather and Jeff then I have Lori. No matter, I just seem to have a special bond with Megan. Hard to believe too that she is starting high school a week from today. Were has the time gone.

Happy Birthday Megan!

No comments: