Saturday, August 15, 2009

Back to School/A New Beginning


Monday August 10th was the start of school for Sky View Elementary in Peoria, AZ. Sky View is the school which Sarah has been attending the last two years. She started 3 grade and is Mrs. Heintz's class. Many of the kids she has gone to school with the last two years are in her class yet again.


Tyler started kindergarten and is in Mrs. Welling's class. His first week went fairly uneventful until yesterday when he got into trouble for talking too much and not listening to directions in PE. I didnt realize there were that many directions in PE. The jury is still out on how Tyler actualy feels about going to "big boy school" Ive heard from him " it was boring", "I colored alot" and my favorite, " I hate homework!" Dude you have a minimum of 12 years left of school, get used to homework lol.


I think he will be fine. Sarah, as usual, seems to be enjoying school.

No comments: