Monday, June 15, 2009

The Time Is Drawing Near

Well, here it is, the week that we depart for our mission trip to Trujillo, Peru. Its hard to believe we are just 3 days away. Im excited, nervous, apprehensive all at the same time. I know Im in for a life changing experience and Im trying to go into it with an open mind and heart. I know that there will be challenges both physicaly and mentaly. Im not worried about the challenges though as I figured God led me to do this and he'll see me through everything. Just gotta be strong in my faith in him.

Im also looking foward to seeing Elizabeth again. Its been a little over 2 years sicne I saw her in person in Cinci at the Flying Pig Marathon. She is going to meet us Atlanta's airport as we have a layover of 3 hours there. While I can interact with her on Kick and Facebook on a daily basis, itll be nice to get to actualy "talk" to her again in person.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we embark on this journey.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: