Tuesday, June 09, 2009

It Must Be In The Air

Ive noticed these last couple of months many of my friends havent been updating their blogs. I havent asked them if its just they are that busy, have nothing to say, life got in the way or just a mixture of things. Im no different. At the beginning of the year I had set out to write x amount of blogs per month to beat my preious years total. Well here it is almost 6 months into the year and I havent entered even half the entries as I had by this time last year. I cant put my finger on it. Im sure some of it has to do with the amount of time I spend on Facebook these days ( I cant remember who I have to thank for turning me on to that addiction. I feel well mentaly and emotionaly for the most part so I cant blame it on that. Physicaly, meh I have my good days and bad. I need to get back to the chiro to finish up the ART work hae has been doing on me. FOr those who dont know, ART stands for Active Release Technique. Its a form of muscle, tendon and fascia release. Hopefully he can get me unwond enough to start running again. Just prior to Loris death the Dr told me I was two weeks away from being cleared to start runnign. Well I havent been back to see him in more than two weeks due to all that was going on at the time. I need to get back to him for a few visits before I leave for Peru next week.

Speaking of Peru, I hope to enter a few blog entries from Trujillo while I am down there to update those few of you who read this thing how things are going down there.

As always, thanks for reading!

4 comments:

sneakersister said...

Frankie, I've been wondering the same thing about you! It's been a while since I've seen a blog update. LOL

Have a good trip and please update your blog while you're down there.

Merry In America said...

I am so looking forward to hearing about your adventures in Peru. Being in a foreign country is so eye opening!! have fun and stay safe!

Kris said...

I am totally guilty of having a silent blog. I've had a few things I have thought about writing but then never get around to it.

Enjoy your trip and I will look for your updates.

Frankie said...

Obviosuly I mustve lit a fire under my own arse as Ive written several entries lately.

Kris I hope you do get back to writing on yoru blog, I enjoy reading your entries and viewing your pics!

I will be updating my blog at some point during my trip to Peru!