Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A different take on RandomCam

Last year I tried every so often to put up a pic that I took with my cellphone camera. Couldve been a pic of one of my kids, scenery etc. This year im going to do something a little bit different. Im still going to have the above mentioned pics, but Im going to toss in some really random ones.
Like this one...

This was my school picture from my junior year of high school. Huge difference from now huh? A lot less weight and more hair =)

Im going to try to throw in stuff like this from time to time

2 comments:

Theia said...

I dunno. I don't think it's that dramatically different! You look the same. :)

Joe said...

Yeah, I agree with Theia - hardly noticed a difference ;)

And as for that lady in Vegas...that's the way the coins drop (or not ha!)