Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well another Thanksgiving has come and gone. We went to Debbie's sister Heather's house for dinner. It was quite the crowded house. There was about 20 people there. All in all we had a good time. There were a few firsts that went on that day. I weighed myself first thing Thursday morning before I even ate breakfast and then I weighed myself Friday morning pror to eating anything. I gained exactly 1 lb from the eating I did Thursday. Not sure if thats good or bad as I had never weighed myself like that. THe good thing though was that I was down 1.4 lbs Thursday from were I was Monday. So even with the eating I did Thursday, Im down almost a half lb for the week, woo hoo! The other first that happened was Sarah rode her bike for the first time without training wheels. Being she is 7 we were wondering when she was going to have us take them off. As high up and bent as they were though she basicaly was riding without them, now they are physicaly off the bike. I was proud and a bit apprehensive at the same time. I didnt want any ER visits on Thanksgiving Day.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Congrats to Sarah! I remember my dad teaching us to ride our bikes without the training wheels.