Saturday, November 15, 2008

Branden and Tyler

For those of you who dont know Debbie's oldest nephew, Branden, serves our country in the Army and is currently deployed in Iraq. We got word Thursday afternoon that he was wounded by shrapnel from a bomb explosion. He is in a hopsital. Not sure if its a hospital in Iraq or if they flew him back to Germany ( were he is normaly stationed ) Hoping to here an update on him soon.

Tyler was having trouble breathing yesterday when I dropped him off at Amy's in the morning. It got worse as the morning progressed. It got to the point were Debbie called me letting me know I was going to have to take time off of work to take him to urgetn care. She then called me back a few minutes later and let me know that urgent care wouldnt see him I had to take him to the hospital.

So I left work, picked him up and headed to the e.r. It was just a short wait in the lobby and then we went to a room. They proceeded to take his vitals and start him on breathing treatments. He had several of those by the time Debbie got off work and met me at the hospital. It was decided they were going to keep him over nigth for observation and to coninute with his breathing treatments overnight. Debbie txted me this morning to let me know while he was showing signs of improvement, they are going to keep him overnight again.

Thanks for reading and wehn I have more info about Branden, Ill post it.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Oh no Frankie! I was wondering what the msg you sent earlier was about! Prayers and vibes to Tyler. Hugs to you!

Stephen said...

Oh man. The hits just keep on coming. Will keep you in our prayers. Holler if there is anything I can do.

Merry In America said...

I hope Tyler is feeling/doing better. let me know if you need anything!

Dog Mom said...

I'll be thinking about you all and hoping for the best!