Thursday, December 04, 2008

Holiday Meme

I saw this on Kris's blog and decided to play along

If you want to play along, copy the questions onto your blog, post the answers, and leave a comment here so I know to go read yours.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? As bad as I am at wrapping things I prefer wrapping paper, it gives a present a more personal touch

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, real ones die here too fast

3. When do you put up the tree? Usualy the day after Thanksgiving, this year Ill do it over this weekend

4. When do you take the tree down? Day after New Years

5. Do you like eggnog? I dont recall what it even tastes like its been so long

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmm probably my Star Wars Snowspeeder or my Spider-Man action figure

5. Hardest person to buy for? Debbie

6. Easiest person to buy for? Myself ( what? dont tell me you dont buy things for yourself while out shopping =) )

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I plan on buying one this year

8. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail them, kinda goes along with the wrapping paper theory

9. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Drawing a blank here.

10. Favorite Christmas Movie? Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas

11. When Do You Start Shopping For Christmas? Up until a few years ago, I'd do my shopping ( like most men ) on Christmas Eve. Now its usual the week of Chirstmas

12. Have you Ever Recycled a Christmas present? No

13. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Danish Butter Cookies, Sugar Cookies, Tamales

14. Lights on the tree? Yeppers, our tree is pre-lit with 1,000 clear lights

15. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night, Christmas Sarajevo and Gene Autry's Silver Bells

16. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usualy travel to one of the inlaws houses

17. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Yes but only by singing that bit at the beginning of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. ( again, gotta go with Gene Autrys version =) )

18. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel that Sarah made in preschool

19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Day.

20. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Christmas decorations and music in the stores before Thanksgiving

21. Favorite ornament theme or color? no theme really, just a mix of old and new

22. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Honey baked ham

23. What do you want for Christmas this year? My two front teeth =)

2 comments:

Stephen said...

OK, I did it too. :) (slow afternoon at work)

Theia said...

I did one as well :)