Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Ive been tagged! Ten Random things about me

I was tagged by Kris.

Here goes:
1. Due to my left eye being lazy as a kid, my head tilts slighty when watching t.v.

2. My left thumb is about 1/4 shorter than my right due to the growth plate being broken at age 14

3. My sense of smell is terrible ( maybe thats why I got to change so many diapers )

4. It took me two tries to pass the parallel parking portion of my driver license test.

5. Ive never been one to keep up with the current fashions

6. Purple is my favorite color.

7. The sound of emory boards is like fingernails on a chalk board to me

8. I was very shy around girls until I was in my early twenties

9. My wife is a much better cook than I am

10. When drinking, I love to sing ( thats the only way youll get me to sing =) )

Seeing as how I dont know who actualy reads my blog, consider yourself tagged if you are reading this =)

No comments: