Monday, September 28, 2009

Just A Quickie

Wow its been over a month since I logged an entry, guess Facebook seems to have taken all my interent time.

I havent forgotten about my blog, just really havent had much to say. Hockey is going well, we are 4-2 with 4 more games in the regular season to go. Ive finally managed to score a goal. I got 2 assists and three penalties in our loss last night.

Kids are doing well in school. Tyler is really doing well, amazing that he is now able to read small word and sentences. Sarah is doing great. We checked on her grades online last week and she currently has straight As, woo hoo go Sarah!

I have a story that I have meaning to tell but everytime I sit down to blog it, something comes up and I cant seem to get it out. Maybe its not meant to be wrote, maybe im not supposed to tell everybody what im currently thinking. Guess time will tell.

Ill try not to go another month without logging in. Thanks for reading.

Go Giants!!! Go Coyotes!!!! Go Devils!!!!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey now.. no baiting us on that story, and then leaving us hanging! :)

Beth said...

Devils??? :(

Frankie said...

Beth, you act like this is something new. Ive been a Devils fan for over 20 years. Wether the Coyotes of here or not ill always root for the Devils

kekekelo said...

Thanks for sharing your great post,wish you have a nice day,happy every day!
Omega CONSTELLATION COLLECTION Chronograph 1542.40