Monday, April 27, 2009

90 Days

Thats how many days its been since I last had a Coke or Pepsi to drink. If you wouldve told me this time last year that I would have gone this long without my daily drink of choice I woulda said you were high. But here it is 90 days ( actualy 92 now ) since I last had one. I dont crave them anymore, dont really think about it anymore. It seems natural to me now to order an unsweetened ice tea with my food or when I go to a convienence store. Matter of fact I spied two Cokes in my 'fridge last week and didnt even remotely want one. I think I am cured. Now if I could just quit cramming candy bars in my mouth and eating Burger King ill be doing that much better =)

I am having a hard time though deciding if I want to fall off the wagon for one soda when we go to Peru in June on our church mission trip. Everybody thats been to Peru toalks about Inca Cola and how good it is. Part of me wants to try one, part of me says no. We shall se how ti goes.

2 comments:

Merry In America said...

I believe Mitch tried an Inca Cola from Peru while in Japan...I don't think he cared for it. Not that that will make the choice for you, but wanted to share that tid bit. COngrats on going 90 days!

Frankie said...

I know from previous times of trying to quit drinking soda that the first few I have are awlays sickening sweet so thats what Im thinking would happen if I tried an Inca Cola. I wouldnt get the true taste of it.